Five reasons we love Nuts!
At Crazy Jack we’re passionate about our nuts! A tasty treat, they come in different varieties; Almonds, Brazils, Cashews, all perfect for snacking on the go, cooking, or baking with.
Here are five reasons you’ll love nuts as much as we do:
- They provide protein, fibre and essential fats for your body. Kerry Torrens, BBC Good Food Magazine’s nutritional therapist explains, “A golf ball-sized portion (about 30g) of unsalted nuts makes a vitality-boosting snack and, unlike most other options, contributes a mix of valuable vitamins and minerals”. (http://bit.ly/2t1sXCC)
- There are loads of different varieties for snacking on the go with, all containing different tastes, textures and health benefits. From Cashews to Walnuts, to Almonds, there’s a nut for everyone.
- They’re versatile – whether baking a delicious cake or adding them to your cooking to make a delicious curry, they’re an excellent staple food to keep in your kitchen cupboard. Try our Date, Walnut and Banana Cake recipe here.
- Protein found in nuts has a positive effect on people’s appetite, leaving them feeling fuller for longer.
- Pine Nuts liven up a stir-fry, Walnuts add flavour to a salad and Hazelnuts top off granola, perfectly.
You can now find our Pine Nuts, Hazelnuts and Chopped Mixed Nuts in Sainsbury’s http://bit.ly/2sWcLC9.
Sign up to our mailing list
for all the latest Crazy Jack
news and events
Win Crazy Jack Organic Goodies!
Send your own recipe using any of our organic products to this email:
The Crazy Jack team will pick their favourite each month.
The winner will receive a selection of tasty Crazy Jack Organic goodies, which we will send to you in the post. Get cooking now to win!