2 tsp curry powder
3 tbsp olive oil
2 onions, grated
1.2l vegetable stock
100g Crazy Jack Organic
grated 3 garlic cloves, crushed
20g pack coriander, stalks chopped
2 inch piece of fresh root
800g sweet potatoes
Juice of 1 lime
1) In a large saucepan, toast the curry powder over a medium heat for 2 minutes.
2) Add the olive oil, stirring as the spice sizzles in the pan.
3) Tip in the onions, carrot, garlic, coriander stalks and ginger, season, then gently cook for 5 mins, stirring every so often.
4) Peel and grate the sweet potatoes. Tip into the pan with the stock, lentils, milk and seasoning, then simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
5) Blend until smooth using a stick blender.
6) Stir in the lime juice, check the seasoning and serve topped with roughly-chopped coriander leaves.