Makes 24 straws
175g white flour
Pinch of cayenne pepper
1 egg yolk mixed with 3tbsp cold water
1 egg beaten
3tbsp grated Parmesan
1tbsp Crazy Jack Sunflower Seeds
1tbsp Crazy Jack Pumpkin Seeds
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
2) To make the pastry, put the flour and Cayenne pepper into a food processor and whizz to fine breadcrumbs
3) Sprinkle the egg and water mixture onto the flour, then pulse until the mixture comes together. Tip onto a board and gently work the pastry into a ball. Roll the pastry into a large rectangle, roughly 20cm x 30cm.
4) Brush with beaten egg and cut in half widthways. Sprinkle both halves with the Parmesan and Crazy Jack seeds. Lightly run the rolling pin across the top to press the cheese and the seeds into the pastry. Cut each half into 12 straws, then arrange on a baking sheet.
5) Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes until golden brown, then let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.