250g Crazy Jack Red Lentils, rinsed
Olive oil to drizzle
4 cod steaks
4 rashers streaky bacon
1x400g can chopped tomatoes
Salt and pepper to season
1tbsp balsamic vinegar
Handful of chopped fresh parsley and thyme
1) Place the Crazy Jack Lentils in a pan of cold water, bring to the boil and simmer for 30 minutes until just tender. Drain and put to one side.
2) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
3) Drizzle a small roasting tin with a little olive oil and add the cod steaks, skin-side down.
4) Cut the rashers of bacon into small pieces and add to the pan with the fish. Pour over the tomatoes and the cooked Crazy Jack Lentils, then season well and add a splash of balsamic vinegar
5) Bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes
6) Scatter with fresh herbs and serve immediately.