200g Crazy Jack coucous
250ml boiling water
150g broccoli florets
1/2 lemon, zest and juice
1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
1/4 cucumber, diced with seeded centre removed
100g Crazy Jack Ready to Eat Soft Apricots, chopped
200g smoked mackerel fillets, skinned and flaked
15g Crazy Jack Pumpkin Seeds
15g Crazy Jack Sunflower Seeds
50g Crazy Jack blanched whole almonds
Lemon wedges, to serve
1) Place the couscous in a large bowl and pour over the boiling water. Cover with cling film and leave for 5 minutes. Fluff up the grains with a fork, then set aside.
2) Meanwhile, blanch the broccoli in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain, then plunge into cold water to stop the cooking process, drain again and pat dry with kitchen paper.
3) In a small bowl mix together the lemon zest and juice with the olive oil. Pour over the cooled couscous, season well with salt and pepper and tosee together. Add the cucumber, apricots and broccoli and toss again.
4) To serve, spoon onto a large serving plate or platter, top with the mackerel and scatter with pumpkin and sunflower seeds and almonds.
5) Serve with lemon wedges to squeeze.