- Preheat the oven to 180oC, gas mark 4. Grease and line a 20cm square tin.
- Place the butter, sugar, syrup and 2 tbsp marmalade in a large saucepan and heat until melted and bubbling. Off the heat, stir in the oats, apricots, sultanas and pumpkin seeds.
- Pour into the tin and spread out into an even layer. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden. Allow to cool before removing from the tin.
- Warm the remaining marmalade and brush over the flapjacks before cutting into 16 pieces
Great for lunch boxes or a teatime treat. These will keep for 3-4 days .
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 20-25 minutes
- Makes 16
- 100g butter
- 100g caster sugar
- 50g golden syrup
- 4 tbsb marmalade (100g)
- 225g oats
- 100g Crazy Jack Traditional Dried Apricots, chopped
- 50g Crazy Jack Sultanas
- 3 tbsp Crazy Jack Pumpkin Seeds (35g)