Bacon, Agave & Almond Cheesecake
- Base line a 21cm cake tin with parchment paper.
- Fry the bacon until crispy and drain on kitchen paper. Finely chop 3 rashers and mix with the agave syrup.
- Place the biscuits in a food processor and blitz to give a fine crumb then mix in the butter, almonds and bacon mixture. Press into the prepared tin and chill.
- Soak the gelatine in cold water for 5 minutes then squeeze out excess water. Heat the milk until steam begins to show, then add the soaked gelatine and stir until dissolved. In a large bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, vanilla paste and sugar, stir in the gelatine milk and 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds. Spoon over the biscuit base, sprinkle with remaining pumpkin seeds and reserved chopped bacon rasher then chill for 4-5 hours until set.
- Serves 8-10
- 4 rashers smoked streaky bacon
- 2 tbsp Crazy Jack Agave Syrup
- 150g digestive biscuits
- 75g butter, melted
- 25g Crazy Jack Ground Almonds
- 4 sheets leaf gelatine
- 50ml milk
- 340g tub cream cheese
- 250g Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla bean paste
- 75g caster sugar
- 3 tbsp Crazy Jack Pumpkin Seeds