Berry Chicken Kebabs
- Cut each chicken breast into 6 chunky pieces
- Put half the garlic, half the lemon juice, the salt and pepper, the olive oil and spices into a shallow bowl. Add the chicken and toss to coat, then leave to marinate for half an hour.
- Meanwhile, mix tahini together with the remaining garlic and lemon juice. Add the hot water, season with more salt and pepper and whisk to a thick consistency.
- Blitz the pistachios in a blender and place on a tray with the Crazy Jack Cranberries. Set aside.
- Preheat a griddle pan, skewer the chicken pieces on 12 kebab sticks and cook in batches for around 5-6minutes on each side.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil and immediately roll in the pistachio mix, then serve with the tahini sauce.
- Serves 6
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1tbsp olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 1tbsp ground cinnamon
- Three quarters of tablespoon of ground all spice
- 300ml tahini
- 100ml hot water
- 100g pistachio nuts, shelled
- 100g Crazy Jack Dried Cranberries, finely chopped