Chicken & pine nut stir fry
- Stir together the soy sauce, lime juice and sugar. Set aside
- Mix the Chinese 5 spice with the sesame oil. Slice the chicken breasts and toss in the spicy oil.
- Stir fry for 5 minutes. Add the pak choi and fry for 2 more minutes.
- Tip in the nuts and seeds, a pinch of dried chilli and finally the soy sauce mixture.
- Serve immediately with noodles or rice.
- 2 tbsp Crazy Jack Organic Pine Nuts
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- 100g Pak Choi
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp Chinese 5 spice
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tbsp golden caster sugar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Pinch of dried chilli