1. Preheat the oven to 180c and line or grease a baking tin.
2. In a bowl add the mashed bananas, oats and oat flour.
3. Add ¾ of the chopped almonds, hazelnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and chopped dates.
4. Now add the cinnamon and agave syrup and combine well.
5. Empty into the baking tin and press into the corners before adding the remaining nuts, seeds and chopped dates on top.
6. Push them into the top, and then place the tin into the oven to bake for 25 minutes.
7. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing from the tin and slicing.
- 3 ripe bananas (mashed)
- 200g oats
- 80g oat flour
- 60g Crazy Jack mixed almonds (roughly chopped)
- 50g Crazy Jack whole blanched hazelnuts (roughly chopped)
- 30g Crazy Jack pumpkin seeds
- 80g Crazy Jack soft dates (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon ground sweet cinnamon
- 70ml Crazy Jack agave syrup