- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Put the Crazy Jack Almonds in a glass bowl and pour over boiling water until they are just covered. Let them sit for 1 minute, then drain, rinse under cold water and drain. Rinse under cold water and then drain again. Pat the almonds dry with kitchen paper and slip the skins off.
- Place a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water and put the dark chocolate in to melt. Put to one side.
- In a second and third glass bowl, melt the milk chocolate and white chocolate in the same way. Put to one side.
- Place the Crazy Jack Almonds on the foil line tray and toast under the grill for five minutes, turning the nuts half way. Let cool, then add the salted peanuts.
- Now pour over the three chocolates, each a little at a time, to get a good marbled effect. Sprinkle with a little sea salt.
- Chill in the fridge until firm, peel off the foil and break into pieces before serving.
- Serves 6 to 8
- 150g good quality dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 150g good quality milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 150g good quality white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 80g Crazy Jack Whole Almonds
- 80g salted peanuts
- A sprinkle of good quality sea salt