- Tip the couscous and sun dried tomatoes into a large bowl and add the vegetable stock.
- Cover the bowl and leave for 5 minutes, until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Add the egg and stir well. Season, and then gently combine the spring onions, feta, and pine nuts.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Meanwhile divide the mix into 4 and shape into fritters.
- Fry each one over a medium heat for 3 minutes on each side until golden.
- 200g Crazy Jack Organic Couscous
- 200ml of hot vegetable stock
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- 50g sun dried tomatoes
- 25g Crazy Jack Organic Pine Nuts
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil