- Preheat the oven to 180°C, Gas Mark 4.
- Boil the rice, following the instructions on the packet.
- Place the peppers flat in a lightly oiled ovenproof dish.
- Heat the oil and sauté the onion, garlic and courgette for 2 minutes. Add the pine kernels and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Stir in the rice and paprika, stirring well to combine. Add the red wine and tomato purée, and cook for 3 minutes. Taste and season.
- Pile the rice mixture into the pepper halves, pressing down well.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes, removing the foil for the last 10 minutes to brown lightly.
- Serve with a green salad.
- 250g Crazy Jack Organic Long Grain Rice
- 4 large red peppers, halved lengthwise and deseeded
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 25g Crazy Jack Organic Pine Nuts
- 1 tbsp Crazy Jack Organic Paprika
- 1 courgette, finely diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 glass red wine