- Boil 2 cups of boiling water (or stock) in a wide bottomed pan.
- Remove from heat and add 1 cup (200g) of couscous.
- Cover and leave for 5-7 minutes.
- Add a knob of butter or tablespoon of oil and fluff up with a fork.
- Dice all of the fresh vegetables; mix the vegetables and seeds into the couscous.
- Roughly chop the coriander (or other herbs) and stir through.
- Finally fork in the oil and lemon and serve.
- 200g Crazy Jack Organic Couscous
- 1 or 2 fresh tomatoes A big bunch of coriander (or mint, parsley or basil)
- 1 tbsp Crazy Jack Organic Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 or 3 spring onions
- Half a cucumber Juice & zest of 1 unwaxed lemon
- 1 tbsp Crazy Jack Organic Pine Nuts
- 1 tbsp Crazy Jack Organic Sunflower Seeds