- Melt the butter in a large non-stick saucepan over a medium heat. Add the onion, rice, cardamom and salt and pepper, and sauté for about 8 minutes, or until the rice is toasted.
- Now stir in the stock, Crazy Jack prunes and almonds and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer for about 25 minutes, or until the stock is completely absorbed.
- Remove from the heat and leave to stand for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork, season well, then stir through the herbs and drizzle with olive oil before serving.
- Serves 6
- 15g butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 175g rice
- Quarter ground cardamom
- Salt and Pepper
- 600ml hot vegetable stock
- 100g Crazy Jack Soft Prunes, chopped
- 40g Crazy Jack Flaked Almonds, toasted
- Handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- Handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- Drizzle of extra virgin olive oil