- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6. Base line a 22cm round cake tin with baking parchment.
- Place the jam in a medium saucepan with 3 tbsp water, agave syrup and cinnamon, add the figs and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Pour into the prepared cake tin.
- Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface to give a 24cm circle, place over the figs, tucking the edges of the pastry inside the tin.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden. Upturn onto a serving plate.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or cream.
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 25-30 minutes
- Serves 4-6
- 75g apricot jam
- 50ml Crazy Jack Organic Agave Syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 250g pack Crazy Jack Organic Soft Figs
- 500g puff pastry
- Crazy Jack tip
- Try using ginger or mixed spice instead of cinnamon.