- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
- Toss the bread in the oil and place on a baking tray. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool.
- Place the Romaine leaves on a large platter and scatter over the figs, walnuts, pear wedges, gorgonzola and croutons.
- Drizzle with the dressing to serve.
Cooks tip: Try other cheeses such as mozzarella, other blue cheeses or grilled halloumi.
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 8-10 minutes
- Serves 2
- 1 ciabatta roll, torn into bite sized pieces (85g)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Romaine Heart, leaves torn (200g)
- 100g Crazy Jack Organic Soft Figs, thickly sliced
- 50g Crazy Jack Organic Walnut Pieces
- 1 ripe pear, cored and cut into thin wedges (150g)
- 100g gorgonzola, cubed
- 3 tbsp vinaigrette