- Place the halloumi, pepper, tomatoes and 16 of the apricots alternately onto 4 skewers. Place on grill pan and grill for 6-8 minutes, turning once until golden.
- Meanwhile, place the couscous in a small bowl and pour over the hot stock, cover with clingfilm and leave for 5 minutes. Fluff up with a fork and stir in the pine nuts, coriander and the chopped remaining apricots. Season and serve with the kebabs.
Cooks tip: Great for summer barbecues, make up the kebabs and couscous in advance. For a meat option, replace the halloumi with diced chicken or prawns.
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: 6-8 minutes
- Serves 4
- 250g pack halloumi, cut into 12 cubes
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 8 cherry tomatoes (80g)
- 150g Crazy Jack Organic Soft Apricots
- 100g Crazy Jack Organic Wholewheat Couscous
- 200ml hot vegetable stock
- 25g Crazy Jack Organic Pine Nuts, toasted
- 14g coriander, chopped
- Crazy Jacks tip...