- Preheat the oven to 170oC, gas mark 3.
- Remove the base of a 21cm springform cake tin. Place a sheet of baking parchment over it and top with the ring of the tin and seal shut. Trim off excess parchment around the outside.
- Place the biscuits in a food processor and blitz to give fine crumbs, stir in the butter and pumpkin seeds and press into the base of the cake tin. Chill while you make the filling.
- Whisk the cream cheese, mascarpone, sugar, vanilla essence and eggs together until just combined and smooth, stir in the cream and sultanas and pour into the tin. Place the tin on a baking tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- Increase the oven to 180oC, gas mark 4 and cook for a further 35-40 minutes until just turning golden but the centre still has a slight wobble. Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake inside until cooled. Chill overnight. Top with fresh berries to serve.
Add almond essence instead of vanilla and top with fresh cherries for an alternative. Try different biscuits such as ginger snaps or shortbread.
- Prep time: 20 minutes plus chilling
- Cook time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Serves 8-10
- 150g digestive biscuits
- 75g butter, melted
- 25g Crazy Jack Pumpkin Seeds
- 500g cream cheese
- 150g mascarpone
- 200g caster sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 4 medium eggs
- 100ml double cream
- 100g Crazy Jack Sultanas
- Fresh berries to serve