- Put the flour, eggs, milk and a pinch of salt into a medium sized mixing bowl. Whisk the mixture together to make a smooth batter.
- Add the Crazy Jack Organic Blueberries and the Crazy Jack Organic Desiccated Coconut to the batter and whisk them in.
- Add the Sunflower Oil to the bottom of a medium frying pan and using a piece of kitchen towel, wipe across the bottom of the pan so it is well covered.
- Set the frying pan over a medium heat and when hot, add some of the batter to the pan, tilting it to move the mixture around for a thin and even layer.
- Cook each side of the pancake for a minute, so that it is golden on each side.
- Serve your pancakes with some fresh Organic Blueberries and some Organic Golden Syrup.
- Makes 4 Pancakes
- 100g Organic Plain Flour
- 2 Organic Large Eggs
- 300ml Organic Semi-Skimmed Milk
- 3 dessert spoons Crazy Jack Organic Blueberries
- 2 dessert spoons Crazy Jack Organic Desiccated Coconut
- 1 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- Pinch of Salt
- Fresh Organic Blueberries
- Organic Golden Syrup