Prawn and Mango Wraps
- To make the wrap filling, cover the coconut with a little boiling water and set aside to soak for 30 minutes. Squeeze out the excess water.
- Fry the coriander, garlic and chillies in the sunflower oil for two minutes, then add the prawns and coconut and continue cooking for 10 more minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, add the fish sauce and brown sugar, then the mango.
- Stir through, remove from the heat, wrap and serve!
- Serves 4
- 90g Crazy Jack Desiccated Coconut
- 1tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and chopped
- 2tbsp sunflower oil
- 250g raw prawns, peeled and deveined
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 2tsp Thai fish sauce
- 1tbsp soft brown sugar
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and finely diced
- 4 large sandwich wraps