- Preheat the oven to 190°C, Gas Mark 5. Grease two baking sheets.
- Beat together all the ingredients except the raisins. When well blended, stir in the raisins.
- Roll heaped teaspoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place on the baking sheets, not too close together.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Cool for 1 minute before transferring to a wire rack to firm up.
Cooks tip: Before adding raisins to a cake, bread or batter mix, roll them in a little flour. It helps prevent them from sinking to the bottom of the mix.
- 125g unsalted butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 17g Crazy Jack Organic Raisins
- 150 light muscovado sugar
- 150g plain flour
- 125g crunchy peanut butter