- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas ark 4 and grease and line a 22cm square brownie tin.
- Sift the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix together. Rub in the butter with your fingers until breadcrumbs form. Now add the milk and mix until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into the cake tin and bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and put to one side.
- Mix the cherries, condensed milk, Crazy Jack coconut, vanilla and lime zest in a bowl until well combined. Spoon this cherry mixture onto the chocolate base and put back in the oven for a further 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the top and then chill in the fridge for one hour. Cut into squares before serving.
- Makes 16 squares
- For the base
- 175g plain flour
- 2tbsp cocoa powder
- 100g caster sugar
- Half a teaspoon baking powder
- 100g unsalted butter, cubed
- 60ml milk
- For the topping
- 500g glace cherries, chopped
- 125ml condensed milk
- 150g Crazy Jack desiccated coconut
- 1 vanilla pod, split and scraped
- 1 lime, zest only
- 110g dark chocolate, melted