Apricot Tabbouleh with Feta & Chicken
- Place the bulgur wheat and stock in a small saucepan, cover and bring to the boil. Take off the heat and allow to steam, covered for 5-7 minutes or until tender and liquid has been absorbed. Allow to cool in the pan.
- Mix in the tomatoes, parsley, apricots and lemon juice. Gently stir in the feta and chicken and serve.
- Prep: 15 minutes & cooling
- Cook: 2 minutes
- Serves 4
- 200g bulgur wheat
- 350g hot chicken stock
- 4 tomatoes, chopped (225g)
- 25g pack parsley, chopped
- 100g Crazy Jack Organic Soft Apricots, sliced
- Juice 1 1/2 lemons
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 200g cooked chicken, shredded
- Crazy Jack tip
- For a vegan option, omit the feta and chicken and use vegan stock powder.