- Put the bulgur wheat in a large bowl and add the stock. Stir for 30 seconds, then cover with a plate and leave for 5-10 minutes. Fluff up with a fork and season well.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the bulgur wheat and add the Crazy Jack sultanas, blueberries and cranberries. Season again and add the fresh herbs. Stir through and serve.
- Serves 4 to 5
- 175g bulgur wheat
- 350ml hot vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 50g Crazy Jack Sultanas
- 50g Crazy Jack Dried Blueberries
- 50g Crazy Jack Dried Cranberries
- Handful of fresh flatleaf parsley, finely chopped
- Handful of fresh coriander, chopped