- In a food processor, process the garlic with a little salt until softened.
- Add the grated cheese, pine nuts and basil (including the stalks) and process again.
- With the motor running add the olive oil gradually until it is a good soft consistency. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Try serving over delicious fresh pasta or over a pizza base.
- 1 large bunch (175g) fresh basil
- 170ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 125g Pecorino or Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 125g Crazy Jack Organic Pine Nuts
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper