- Preheat the oven to 200°C, Gas Mark 6. Grease a muffin tin.
- Sieve and mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl. Mix and beat all the wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Then sieve the dry ingredients into the wet mixture, folding gently to get an uneven sticky goo.
- Throw in the blueberries and lightly fold them in. The secret is not to stir too vigorously – it will look uneven, but don’t worry.
- Dollop a spoon of the mixture into each cup of a well greased muffin tin. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes and check to see when well risen and golden brown. Remove from the oven, cool for a few minutes then turn out on a wire rack.
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 40g caster sugar
- 110ml milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g Crazy Jack Organic Blueberries
- 150g plain flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 50g butter (melted & left to cool a little)