- Cut the cauliflower into small florets.
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil, ground cinnamon, cumin, coriander and harissa paste for two minutes in a large pan. Then add the cauliflower, stock and Crazy Jack Almonds.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes until the cauliflower is tender.
- Blend the soup in a blender or liquidiser until completely smooth, then serve with a drizzle of harissa and an extra sprinkle of Crazy Jack Almonds.
- Serves 4
- 1 large cauliflower
- 2tbsp olive oil
- Half a tsp ground cinnamon
- Half a tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried coriander
- 2tbsp harissa paste, plus extra to serve
- 1litre hot vegetable stock
- 50g Crazy Jack Flaked Almonds (toasted), plus extra to serve