Spicy Pork and Apricot Burgers
- In a large bowl, mix together the pork mince, Crazy Jack Apricots, onion, chilli powder, the mustard, egg, breadcrumbs and parsley. Season well with salt and pepper and shape into four burgers.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the burgers for 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve in fresh wholemeal buns with lettuce and tomato.
- Serves 4
- 350g pork mince
- 75g Crazy Jack Ready to Eat Soft Apricots, finely chopped
- Half an onion grated
- Half a teaspoon of Crazy Jack chilli powder
- 1tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 medium egg
- 40g fresh white breadcrumbs
- Small handful fresh flatleaf parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1tbsp olive oil, to fry
- 4 wholemeal burger buns
- Lettuce leaves
- Sliced tomatoes