- Toss the prawns in the seasoned flour, then dip each one in the egg first and then into the coconut to evenly coat.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the coconut prawns on a medium heat for 3-4 minutes, turning over halfway, until golden and cooked throughout.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, oil and mustard, season. Mix together the beans and lettuce and toss in the dressing. Divide between 2 plates and top with the prawns, scatter with the pumpkin seeds and serve.
Coat the prawns and make the dressing in advance and simply cook them when ready to serve. For time saving, use a shop-bought dressing of your choice.
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 3-4 minutes
- Serves 2
- 150g large raw king prawns
- 1 tbsp flour, seasoned
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- 65g Crazy Jack Desiccated Coconut
- 2 tbsp oil for frying
- Juice ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 200g can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 150g frozen edamame beans, defrosted
- 50g lambs lettuce
- 2 tbsp Crazy Jack Pumpkin Seeds