- Preheat the oven to 150oC, gas mark 2. Line a large baking tray with baking parchment.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Stir in the honey to evenly coat and spread out to a thin layer on the baking tray. Roast for 15 minutes, stir then roast for a further 10-15 minutes until golden. Stir and allow to cool before storing in sealed jars.
Make the granola in advance and store in an airtight container for 3-4 weeks. Try different spices such as ground ginger or mixed spice instead of the cinnamon.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 25-30 minutes
- Serves 8-10
- 300g jumbo oats
- 100g Crazy Jack Pumpkin Seeds
- 100g Crazy Jack Sultanas
- 100g Crazy Jack Traditional Dried Apricots, chopped
- 75g Crazy Jack Desiccated Coconut
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 6 tbsp honey, warmed